Working with the IT and Change Director along with input from other key stakeholders within The Group Executive team, Leading Resolutions made 31 recommendations to address critical gaps and vulnerabilities in the client’s ability to prevent accidents, 23 of which were high-priority actions.
- Adapting their view away from commercialising health and safety through awards to strategic change that offers hazard elimination and effective risk control at the design stage.
- Improving the understanding of role and responsibilities, with increased line management ownership through more effective consultation and coordination as well as enhanced performance reporting.
- Introducing a health and safety committee to exercise robust governance and ensure that performance is visible and managed at a senior level.
- Presenting options for a group-based health and safety manager role to coordinate project activity and develop common standards through consultation.
- Identifying the gaps in existing documentation
Led by our Consulting Director, on a fractional basis as required, combined with our innovation platform tool. Our Consultants utilised their specific skills and experience within health and safety requirements and best practices, alongside knowledge of health and safety legislation within Europe.
Our Consultants observed key management processes such as training, risk assessments, accident reporting, auditing and our client’s consultation with their employees. Performance indicators were applied to each process so the client could clearly identify where improvement needed to be prioritised.